Friday, June 25, 2010

Paper bag shorts

I love the high waist shorts with a cropped shirt look, it looks so vintage and pretty, ever since I saw Sabrina, I wanted to look like this:


Or at least have that outfit :]

It just looks like summer to me



Unfortunately, not too many stores sell high-waisted shorts, and if they do, they're not as high as I would like, so I made my own! They are linen paper bag style shorts



I will take a picture wearing them, I promise, but by the time I was finished, it was too dark outside to take pictures. I didn't use a pattern because I couldn't find one, but they came out really cute and they fit great! I'm so excited to wear these all summer, they will go with anything!

1 comment:

Sarah Teapot said...

wow! you DIDNT use a pattern for these!? you're good!
love the fabric behind it too <3 xx