Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Garden!

I wanted to show you what I'm growing in my garden!
There are tomatoes, corn, carrots, peppers, zucchini, onions, parsley, basil, honeydew, and raspberries. I'm really excited, this is my first ever garden!

There are already 2 red cherry tomatoes and 2 green peppers growing!

There are also strawberries growing!



And I planted another few things the other day, so they haven't grown yet :]


The bigger one is rosemary, and the smaller ones are sunflowers, forget-me-nots, parsley, cucumber, and lemon basil.

I'm excited to have my own fresh ingredients for cooking!

Have any of you planted gardens this year?


Also, I have seen some bloggers replying to comments on their blog page, which I think is a good idea, because I always want to reply, but I don't know if the commenter will ever read them! So, to Julie, I had no idea hairpin lace could be so beautiful until I saw those links you posted! I really want to try out those gorgeous patterns! P.S., I love your blog and your knits are beautiful! Plus you're so darn cute! I think the same thing about Anna! Love your blog and knits too! Same with the cuteness :] Thanks for commenting on my new pattern! And yes, I love reading your sister's blog too! And it was kind of funny, she posted a comment here and said I should read your blog! It really is a small blog world!

I seriously love getting comments, thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my little blog!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's so awesome, you're going to have all sorts of delicious goodies! I love growing veg- I've got loads of tomatoes, some red bell peppers, and hopefully some radishes. We'll see how they all do! Although tomatoes are pretty foolproof.