Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Aprons and blankets

Just a quick little post today :] I finished the apron! It's made of cupcake print fabric. I want to take better pictures, but here's one, I didn't have any makeup on, so I got just the apron in the picture :]

It's a large picture so you can see the print


I had a little bit of an issue with the pockets, but I fixed it, and I think it came out great!

Here's a better view of what the pockets look like




I also got some new fabric to make more aprons!



My sister picked out this fabric, I bought some christmas fabric, I know it's early, but I really liked the prints :]

I'm leaving for a family reunion tomorrow, and I made a couple flannel blankets for my aunt who is about to have a baby boy!




I love making flannel blankets, I get cute prints and use the decorative stitches on my sewing machine, it has all kinds of cute embroidery stitches like flowers and bunnies. I used trucks and little criss cross stitches for these blankets.

By the way, I have news for tomorrows post! I can't wait!
Have a lovely day!

No comments: