Friday, June 11, 2010

Design previews!

Right now I'm swatching for a new sweater design that I'm really excited about! Here's a sneak peek:




It's for the Knit Picks independent design program, if you haven't checked it out yet, it's amazing! All the designs are by independent designers, and they only cost $1.99! I have another sweater that will be available for sale on the 17th! Here's a peek:



I'm super excited about it! I will post more pictures and the link when it comes out on Thursday!

I'm also very excited that 3 of my designs will be in the book Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn. A bunch of beautiful designers and I collaberated with the author, Genevieve Miller (Rav link). I can't wait until I can share some pictures with you! The book will be released September 14th, and it's available for presale!
We also have a website, http://www.vampireknits.com/, where you can see the cover and get more information!

So that is all the latest news with my designs! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow, that's so exciting!! congratulations on the new design, and all the new patterns coming out- you've been very busy!!