Saturday, June 5, 2010

2 in a row!

I'm very excited about this blog now! I think when I first tried blogging, I just didn't feel like I had enough to share, but I have so much going on right now! I am slowly but surely stocking up my etsy shop, I have so many wonderful things that haven't been listed yet, but I have listed this flower print fabric hair rose:


It has a rubber band attached to the back so you can use it on your ponytail, bun, braid, etc! Here's the link to the listing: Floral Fabric Hair Rose and I have so much more coming soon!

I also took the SAT's today. This was my first time taking the test, even though I'm 21. I wanted to be able to apply to colleges, especially study abroad! I think the test went pretty well, about 1/4 of the math looked very unfamiliar, but there was nothing I could do about that, I haven't taken a math class in about 4 years!

I'm very optomistic about things right now, I think maybe it's the summer that makes anything feel possible. What are your goals? I want to hear them, short term or long term :]

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

The rose is beautiful! I love the fabric.

When do you get the results from the test? Good luck! :)